We are a specialised security training company.
We teach software engineers defensive design principles that implicitly address the software security.
What we don't cover:
- How to use hacking tools to become the next script-kiddie.
- Security vulnerability driven content that is not suitable for devs
- Outdated software vulnerabilities that may rarely happen(e.g. SQLi).
- Giving you a fish! 🐟
What you can expect:
- Learn defensive design patterns and secure coding principles
- Identifying insecure coding patterns and fixing them properly.
- Writing security unit tests to test security bugs and patches.
- Hands-on labs from real-world security incidents.
- Mastering how to fish for security bugs! 🎣
Security is complex but not when you learn in the right environment. Join our popular classroom-based courses.
Are you interested in a specific security topic? Join our online instructor-led workshops
Busy and want to learn at your own pace? Try our Security Training platform at any time.
Meet Your Instructors
Join hundreds others at SecTalks meetup to participate in hands-on workshops on builing secure programs. SecTalks is a multi-national technical security community that we have founded in 2013.